Flometrics V6 TB shipments (F&B)

From: Bruce Bridges (bbridges@flometrics.com)
Date: Mon Feb 19 2001 - 11:19:13 EST

Hey all,
I havnt read the thread yet... but
My email has been down since thursday evening due to a busted router... We
just got it back up and running this am... Ive got about 1400 emails to
check out some how!
V6 TBs have started shipping:
Bernds unit went out on Thursday.
Due to some miscommunication between me and my machinist and partner in
crime, we also shipped 2 more out.... We were going to ship only Bernds, for
his trial fitting, but the other two got shipped in a V8 TB shipping frenzy!
The 96 and newer V6 units were supposed to go out Friday, but since Bernds
shipped late, my partner held them back...and finished the 94 V6 linkages
instead (they look nice!)
Sooo... All of the 96 and newer V6 TBs will ship out today! Geoff, your
tracking number will arrive this afternoon via email!
Sorry for the confusion. Ididnt have things straigtened out unitl Saturday,
and no email to avaialbel to disseminate the info....
Hang in there guys, Its worth waiting for! (its only been 2.5 weeks max....)
Bruce