Re:: EARNHARDT WAS PART OF THE PROBLEM!! was Re: I found this on Fox

From: George S Willhite (gswillhite@ualr.edu)
Date: Mon Feb 19 2001 - 16:36:19 EST

Of course he did not "DESERVE to die".
Thats very dramatic, you going for an oscar?
Something nice, ok I'll quote part of my
earlier post you just quoted. "I think
Earnhardt was a great Driver".

Piehole...

Grow up Spanky

GS -

<<
From: moses@solarstop.net (Mark Ferrari)
Subject: DML: Re: EARNHARDT WAS PART OF THE PROBLEM!! was Re: I found this
on Fox

You make it sound like the whole thing was his fault. Do you think he
DESERVED to die??!? Say somthing nice or keep your pie hole closed.