Dale Earnhardt Information

From: bernd@texas.net
Date: Mon Feb 19 2001 - 18:11:19 EST

February 19, 2001
4:49 PM EST (2149 GMT)

Michael Waltrip's statement Monday on behalf of Teresa Earnhardt and Dale
Earnhardt, Inc.:

On behalf of Taylor, Dale, Jr., Kerry, Kelley and the entire Earnhardt family,
which also includes all the employees of Dale Earnhardt Incorporated, we want
to sincerely thank everyone that has offered their condolences during our very
tragic loss. This outpouring has been overwhelming. We kindly ask that you keep
our family in your thoughts and prayers.

We also thank you for your memorials and ask that in lieu of flowers that you
consider donations to:

Carolina Foundation
Attn: Honor of Dale Earnhardt
PO Box 34769