Giving My Dak a name

From: Woodruff, Jason P (Jason.Woodruff@West.Boeing.com)
Date: Mon Feb 19 2001 - 18:32:19 EST

Since all the "cool" people on this list give their Dak's names then I shall
too. What do you guys think of "Reckless Driving". I know it sounds more
like the name of a Quarter Horse rather than an finely tuned rice stomper,
but I like it.

On a related note, I'm making my own number badging for AutoX racing, any
suggestions on the design linked below. I left room on either side of it
for any distant future sponsors, any one want to buy me new wheels and
tires?

http://www111.iprint.com/cgi-shl/hub.cgi?sID=2001021915/1242d171d33a966c-5&l
ocal_redirect=2001021915:04:25

Waiting for the opinions

Jay W
4.7L Auto Sport+ C.C. 2wd Black "Reckless"
Mods Profile page at
http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/Re5X8z5la@Ix2/profile.htm