cartalk response

From: J. Kaplan (blizzard@gis.net)
Date: Mon Feb 19 2001 - 22:32:11 EST

For some reason I dont think this made it to the list the first time... if
i'm blind, I apologize!

Are they trying to say that you have to have a lower education level to
drive a Dakota? I think their stats are a bit loopy to say the least. We
really should email them like someone said, but they'd probably just laugh
:)

Anyways... I'm finally through reading all of these posts from the past two
days. My main machine got a virus so my access to email is quite limited.

BTW... I see you work at Boeing based on the email address... so, you think
you may be able to get me a little discount on one of those jet engines for
my truck? hehe. j/k.

Jared (Going Skiing through Thurs so I wont be replying to anything until
then)
1994 Dodge Dakota Sport V6 3.9L Auto, K&N Air Filter, Lund Deflector,
Craftec Hard Tonneau Cover (on order), Duraliner, Inaccurate Outdoor
Thermometer.
Added Sill Plates and Door Scratch Guards.