Re: MA Meet Everyday...

From: J. Kaplan (blizzard@gis.net)
Date: Mon Feb 19 2001 - 22:37:37 EST

Sounds good! I look forward to meeting other dak fans. I only know of one
other around here.

Jared (Going Skiing through Thurs so I wont be replying to anything until
then)
1994 Dodge Dakota Sport V6 3.9L Auto, K&N Air Filter, Lund Deflector,
Craftec Hard Tonneau Cover (on order), Duraliner, Inaccurate Outdoor
Thermometer.
Added Sill Plates and Door Scratch Guards.