how the he!! to get that stuff off!!?!?!?

From: Wes Truck (truckmanxx@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Feb 20 2001 - 00:44:17 EST

Ok wd-40 will work or any of that other stuff if you want to be there all
day and have sore fingers. First go and steal your wife's hairdryer (yes I
said hairdryer) and put some heat on there after you let the wd-40 set in.
If you are still having trouble try going to O'Reilly's and buy some (safe
for painted surfaces) adhesive remover. Or last resort use hairdryer, wd-40
and a very sharp razor blaze all at the same time, helps to have 2 people.
My father and I removed the entire pinstripe on his dak with a hairdryer and
razor blade without scratching it. I removed all of my pinstriping, molding,
decals, on my baby with the same. BTW there is a happy medium with the
heat,the residue should all come off in one piece if you have it just right.
You will learn quick what is too much or not enough. GOOD LUCK

Wes
92' 4x4,5.2,CC,LE