Re: Giving My Dak a name..Try This

From: David D. (dodgedakotaquadcab@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Feb 20 2001 - 07:47:13 EST

I own a 00'QC,Forest Green/Driftwood Paint..

I call my Dak "GREEN THUNDER"

(especially now that i have a Dynomax Muffler)

P.S. "my CB handle on Ch 19/39 is also GREEN THUNDER

>From: "Woodruff, Jason P" <Jason.Woodruff@West.Boeing.com>
>To: "DML (E-mail)" <dakota-truck@buffnet.net>
>Subject: DML: Giving My Dak a name
>Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2001 15:32:19 -0800
>
>Since all the "cool" people on this list give their Dak's names then I
>shall
>too. What do you guys think of "Reckless Driving". I know it sounds more
>like the name of a Quarter Horse rather than an finely tuned rice stomper,
>but I like it.
>
>On a related note, I'm making my own number badging for AutoX racing, any
>suggestions on the design linked below. I left room on either side of it
>for any distant future sponsors, any one want to buy me new wheels and
>tires?
>
>http://www111.iprint.com/cgi-shl/hub.cgi?sID=2001021915/1242d171d33a966c-5&l
>ocal_redirect=2001021915:04:25
>
>Waiting for the opinions
>
>Jay W
>4.7L Auto Sport+ C.C. 2wd Black "Reckless"
>Mods Profile page at
>http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/Re5X8z5la@Ix2/profile.htm

David Digney
President-Wisconsin Chapter of the DML
List Moderator: "DodgeDakotaQuadCab@egroups.com"
SCWD Model Contest Chairman(South Central Wisconsin Division)
00'QC,SLT+,3.9,42RE,3.55,
K&N Home-Brew,Dynomax Super Turbo,Mobil 1 10w30

"My Dodge Dakota Quad Cab Kicks Ass...Magnum Power!"