Elco spank

From: greasy (greasy@dodge-trucks.net)
Date: Tue Feb 20 2001 - 11:41:22 EST

well I just had my first spank in quite a while...
I had to run down the street to the post office, and a jerk in a 73 or so
elcomino pulled one of my piggest pet peeves!!!
He pulled over to the right lane at the light to pass me, when the lane
merges just after the light...
well when that light changed I put him right behind my rear bumper and man
was he trying to pass me still!!!!!! Oh well I put him to shame and man
does it feel good to get into it again in the truck!