RE: Re: parking brake light question

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@home.com)
Date: Tue Feb 20 2001 - 14:06:27 EST

Don't know much about your parking brake light other than it's part of the
instrument panel function. Your wiper controls and your stereo controls go
through your CTM via the CCD bus. Have your dealer run diagnostics per Body
Diagnostics Procedures starting on page 195 until they isolate the problem.

Ron
00 PB SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD