Re: 6 pack Scoop

From: dawn anderson (kira@3web.net)
Date: Tue Feb 20 2001 - 17:40:35 EST

Tom, I was thinking of doing the same thing to my 99 R/T.I was debating on
whether to attach it to the hood or attaching it directly to the throttle
body and have it protrude through a hole in the hood like the shaker setup.
I would like to find another hood in any case to experiment on instead of my
original hood. MAS Racing Products (651-644-6811) in Minnesota has 6-Pack
hood scoops for $54.00. A bolt on is $6.00 extra. If the bolt on type does
not use a flange but rather threaded dowels on the inside walls of the scoop
( similar to the 60's - 70's Dodges with twin hood scoops i.e.'70 340 Dart
Swinger ) installation should be real easy and probably look factory
installed....Pete.