Re: EARNHARDT WAS PART OF THE PROBLEM

From: MyS10PU@aol.com
Date: Wed Feb 21 2001 - 00:28:36 EST

In a message dated 2/20/01 5:12:30 PM Eastern Standard Time,
gplassman@yahoo.com writes:

this is an example of the kind of heartless mofo that makes me sick to my
stomach...

<< Yea! 4 down and many more to go! Give the fans what
 they want. Look at 'em dropping like flies. They get
 paid well for the risk you know. Let 'em have bigger
 motors! Maybe DE Jr. or Gordon will be next. They'll
 probably shut 'em down just when it was getting good.
  I say throw in a few right turns, maybe some
 pedestrians/crosswalks, potholes and other road
 hazards and we can see who the best driver really is.
  Better yet, give 'em all V-8 Daks and let 'em have a
 go at it!
  No sympathy here.