Corral Canyon Off-Road Videos Now online

From: Chris Oertell (coertell@earthlink.net)
Date: Wed Feb 21 2001 - 05:28:59 EST

Hello again. I now have 12 videos both low and high band about our little
adventure with the SoCal Durango Owners group. Take a look at them and tell
me what you think. Look for the Corral Canyon link on the left. Let me
know if it is really necessary to have two different size files for each
video. I have DSL so I never know how it will look to those with 56K
modems. I hope you enjoy. Also, if you do enjoy these and my other videos
please try to make it to one of the events if you are in the area. It is a
ton of fun. The more the merrier!

http://home.earthlink.net/~coertell/dakota.htm

Chris Oertell
Arcadia, Ca
coertell@earthlink.net
http://home.earthlink.net/~coertell
Coming Soon!! DodgeTruckOnline.com
1998 Dodge Dakota Sport V6 Regular Cab Emerald Green
1989 Kawasaki EX500
AOL IM--coertell73
ICQ #--19870422