RE: RE: MSD Ignition for the 4.7

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@home.com)
Date: Wed Feb 21 2001 - 11:57:08 EST

Chris,

You are correct if you want to do the ignition upgrade today. PN 7020, the
stacker ignition will be available this summer for the price I mentioned in
the earlier post. This ignition should work in the 4.7 engines. So to make
sure everyone's clear on this. $1,054.00 if you want to do it now, $368.00
if you wait 'til summer.

Ron
00 PB SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD