RE: Billet V6 (48mm) TB - Group Buy Info

From: Jon Smith (jon@fast4x4.net)
Date: Wed Feb 21 2001 - 13:36:03 EST

I speak for a lot of people, you time, effort, and $$ are appriciated
comparing these... many a moon ago I wanted to do the same but couldn't
justify doing so. <keeping my eyes peeled for results> :)

______________________
Jon Smith--Raleigh, NC
   www.fast4x4.net
   jon@fast4x4.net
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ
-The "Showdown" will start sometime before the end of this week and will be
-completed by the middle of next week.
-
-Flometrics Billet 48mm vs. Magnum Performance SB-250 "V6 Special"
-
-I'm going to be running the same test as I did with the stock V8
-TB vs. the
-Flometrics 50mm Billet so there will be no questions about the
-validity of the
-test. I've already had a few "comments" about the test but that's
-nothing that
-will stop me from running it. Results will be posted in the same
-manner as the
-other TB-Test: http://lonestar.texas.net/~bernd/tbtest.pdf
-
-Please keep in mind that Jules does have a newer version of his TB
-- SK-250 but
-I don't have one for testing.
-
-- Bernd