RE: Re: Another weird noise post, but please help

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@home.com)
Date: Wed Feb 21 2001 - 15:15:38 EST

I agree with HOP. About a week ago I posted that one of the quickest ways
to age and ruin a serpentine belt is to get anti-freeze on it and not clean
it off immediately. Sometimes, even cleaning it off doesn't help. This
certainly sounds like what may have happened in your case. If they didn't
change out your belt I would try that first.

Ron
00 PB SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD