RE: FW: neon Where bad Neons go when they die...

From: The Man From Utopia (tmfu@home.com)
Date: Wed Feb 21 2001 - 18:43:34 EST

Ideas???? naaaaahhh... ;-) BUT I am in the process of purchasing an Eaton
M-45 that'll hide nicely between the water pump and P/S pump.. along with
the 2.0 Magnum intake with the MTU, head, and exhaust manifold(from a 2K1
Neon R/T that was already wrecked). This spring I'm installing a trans
cooler, and a B&M shift kit from an 83 Omni, along with a set of transfer
gears. Springs from a 98 ACR, with new Koni adjustable Struts. I'm waiting
to order the MSD DIS-2 unit.. The Dynomax Super Turbo catback is taking up
space in the middle of the living room just waiting to be installed.

Oh BTW the cars name is "Hidden Agenda".

Greg
NE# 3779
2K1 Neon ES
Rahway NJ