Re: Daytona accident> My last post on issure

From: steve preston (steve239dak@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Feb 21 2001 - 20:59:20 EST

I agree with you.For someone to complain that Dale
Earnhardt`s car was bumped is outrageous,for one
thing.That`s like yelling at someone for cussing out
eminem (M&M?).Sad.If Dale bumps you,and you wreck,then
welcome to the world of Nascar,buddy.Sorry about your
luck.If Dale gets bumped,or gets bad air thrown on
him,or whatever,and he should wreck,then you were
specifically out to get Dale,and you should
die.Incredible.I don`t believe he GOT bumped to begin
with.If Sterlin is guilty of anything,it`s for not
moving over.It looked to me like he held his
ground,and that`s it.From one angle,it appeared that
he came in contact with Marlin.From another,it looked
like he touched Rusty.From the aerial view,it looked
like he just lost it on his own.Who knows.Dale would
say "That`s racing"! It is very sad,though.I did not
care for some of his antics on the track,but I liked
him.It`s true that most people think of him first when
they think of Nascar.
--- SEMIHEMI01@aol.com wrote:
> After watching the news this morning I am
> getting upset. People are
> treatning Sterlin Marlin and saying he caused the
> accident. We need his web
> site so we can stand behind him and let him know
> this. I still think that
> DE's agressive driving or a very slight misjudgment
> was the cause of the
> accident. Sterlin had a much better view of Dale
> than Dale had of where
> Sterlin was. I would love to have a copy of the
> on-board camera view from Sterlin's car of the
> accident. So, it could be run
> in slo-motion. NASCAR needs to clear this up fast
> before some dumb ass
> radical tries to kill Sterlin. I just thought this
> needed to be said.
> Bill
>
> SEMIHEMI01@AOL.COM (Bill C.) 2001 QC, 4.7L, 5spd.
> 3.55 LSD
> K-N + Cool-Air, Quick-D TB, 10w-30 MOBIL 1, 180
> T'STAT, SilBlades
> GIBSON 3" Single Side-Swept cat-back, G-TECH, <A
> HREF="http://hometown.aol.com/semihemi01/">"THE
> DAK"</A>

=====
Steve Preston 1999 Dakota Sport 3.9V6,4x4,3.92 Anti-spin,42RE auto,Intense Blue,regular cab.