Re: RE: RE: Re: Fuel Filling Dilemma..

From: David D. (dodgedakotaquadcab@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Feb 21 2001 - 23:11:05 EST

Thanks Ron...i'll go talk to my Service Mngr tomorrow..see what he says
about it.

Next to Bernd,u are the next King!

>From: "Ronald Wong" <ron-wong@home.com>
>To: <dakota-truck@buffnet.net>
>Subject: DML: RE: RE: Re: Fuel Filling Dilemma..
>Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2001 19:42:28 -0800
>
>Oh, also David, be careful with that snake. On the QC the filler tube is
>not that long. Don't go hitting the bottom of the tank with it and mess up
>your fuel pump.
>
>Ron
>00 PB SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD
>For modifications see my DML Profile (URL follows)
>http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/Kw9pV1EkFeOYY

David Digney
President-Wisconsin Chapter of the DML
List Moderator: "DodgeDakotaQuadCab@egroups.com"
SCWD Model Contest Chairman(South Central Wisconsin Division)
00'QC,SLT+,3.9,42RE,3.55,
K&N Home-Brew,Dynomax Super Turbo,Mobil 1 10w30

"My Dodge Dakota Quad Cab Kicks Ass...Magnum Power!"