DML:Dealer work warranty

From: AlexReed (alexreed@home.com)
Date: Wed Feb 21 2001 - 19:17:02 EST

I have had the rotors on my '99 Dak. turned by the dealer. They had
warped and I was past the 12k miles. Well, its almost 25k and they are
shuddering again, so I am going to need to replace them. I am almost at
the end of the replacement warranty, and am crious as to what is
actually under warranty. The rotors were turned and the dealer told me
that there is a 12k warranty. What is it, is it the rotors themselves?
Will they replace them, or make me flip the bill? Thanks for the help.

AR and Toronado