Re: RE: Giving My Dak a name

From: Jayson Woodruff (woodrufj@uci.edu)
Date: Thu Feb 22 2001 - 01:37:52 EST

Damn, this tread really took off now didn't it. Lots of cool names floating around, and a lot of info about my fellow DMLers that I
didn't need to know.

To my point. I was wanting the name Reckless Driving, but I think I'm going to shorten it to just Reckless. Now.. only good friends of
my dak can call him Reckless, the rest of you shall address him as Mr. Reckless.

Jay W
4.7L Sport+ CC Auto Black