good drinks

From: Thumper (thumper72@lvcm.com)
Date: Thu Feb 22 2001 - 02:46:27 EST

Take the same double shot of peach schnapps, float an ounce of Bacardi 151
on top, light it on fire to warm, blow it out & drink it down fast....dont
know if it will clear sinuses but I gurantee you wont care about them for
awhile

Bill Boggs
ICQ# 96440831
thumper72@lvcm.com
http://www.lvcm.com/thumper/white_lightning.html
"White Lightning"
2001 CC 2WD Sport+ 4.7 Auto

Take a double shot of peach schnapps and mix it with a