Re: Plug Wires

From: A. S. (adakota4x4@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Feb 22 2001 - 16:15:24 EST

It's not just Mopar....every set I buy is this way. However, I've found a
quick and easy way to do the necessary splicing. Cut the section of wire
out that you don't need. Then take an appropriate diameter nail....cut the
head off....jam it into one end of the wire...and then jam the other wire on
the other end of the nail. :)
--Aaron--
95 DSRC 4x4 V6
www.geocities.com/adakota4x4_95/