Re: WHATS A NAME THAT WOULD FIT MY DAK?????

From: Woodruff, Jason P (Jason.Woodruff@West.Boeing.com)
Date: Thu Feb 22 2001 - 13:11:00 EST

How about just B.A. then people will ask what BA stands for and you can say
Bad Ass. Also if you truck is black you can draw ties with The A Team (Mr.
T).

Jay W
4.7L Auto Sport+ C.C. 2wd Black
Mods Profile page at
http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/Re5X8z5la@Ix2/profile.htm

Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2001 01:27:36 EST
From: ARubstello@aol.com
Subject: Re: DML: WHATS A NAME THAT WOULD FIT MY DAK?????

Whats wrong with BADAZZDAK, but from your description I am getting something

like "Shredder" or "Taz" or "TazDak" "Tazkota"

Aaron "The Man"
98 2WD 2.5L 4cyl
K&N Filter,

Hi, I have been wondering what to name my Dak. I have seen so many people on

th list, trying to get a good name. Well I would like to do the same. I have

a 1994 dodge dakota sport. 3.9L V6 BUT BORED AND STROKED. See my profile on
the DML website for more info> It has a k&N open air intake, Holley
performance TBI, Mopar performance 5 sp. tranny, flowmaster,flowpro, and
hooker header exhaust. I have a brush guard and off road lights. Keep in
mind that this is a 2wd, But with posi sure grip traction! It is a pretty
burly little truck, and I have slightly larger tires, and I am getting a 2
in. sus. lift in spring,I have a westin brushguard, and auxillary
lights(PIAA) I have many other performance modificaions, and other
accessories.WHAT WOULD BE A GOOD NAME FOR MY DAK? PLEASE GIVE ME SOME
SUGGESTIONS, IT WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED,

thank you very much ;)

    matt BADAZZDAK