Passed inspection and got my TB!!!

From: Tom Slick North (prodog@swbell.net)
Date: Thu Feb 22 2001 - 17:34:36 EST

Well, I took my Dakota to get inspected today, and she passed with flying
colors!!! The Hughes Engines cam had no negative effect on the emissions
test...

The only difference between the high speed and Low speed results was the HC
(PPM) went from 7 to 12... Not bad at all!!!
Here are the results:

High Speed emissions Test
                Std. Current Result
RPM 2735
HC(ppm) 220 7 PASS
CO (%) 1.20 0.01 PASS
CO2 (%) 14.9
O2 (%) 20.7
Dilution(%) >6.00 14.91 PASS

Low Speed Emissions Test
                Std. Current Result
RPM 641
HC(ppm) 220 12 PASS
CO (%) 1.20 0.01 PASS
CO2 (%) 14.9
O2 (%) 20.7
Dilution(%) >6.00 14.91 PASS

Plus, all the guys up there already know me, and they loved the new sound
from the truck...

Plus, I got my new Hughes Engines throttle Body in today!!! Going to be
putting it on this weekend, as long as the weather holds up!

Later,
Tom "Slick"

My Homepage -
http://home.swbell.net/prodog