Re:: Flex-a-lite fan question

From: George S Willhite (gswillhite@ualr.edu)
Date: Thu Feb 22 2001 - 21:18:19 EST

I've had the Flex 210 for about a year and have wired mine
like Bernd just described. The second fan only comes on when
needed or A/C is used. Flex-a-lite may have suggested the 210
because of a little more radiator area coverage. I know I have a
good 1 1/2 inches overage on each side of the radiator. Yet its
still very flush and works great. MORE fab work to install compared
to the 150.

GS -

> I've been looking back through the archives at electric fan posts. There
was
> one back in July '99 where Dennis Crawley emailed Flex-a-lite looking for
> advice on a fan for Dak use. They replied that the 210 dual fan would be a
> better choice than the Black Magic 150. Does anyone, Dennis, know why this
> is? The 210 is rated at 2600 cfm while the 150 is rated at 2800 cfm. I
would
> think the easier to install 150 with a higher flow rate would be a better
> choice.
>
> John
> 98 Dak 4X4 CC Sport, 5.2L, Auto, Mopar headers and computer, F&B TB,
Gibson