Re: Re: "Twin Cities Trip"

From: Jason Clifford (jcliff42@uswest.net)
Date: Thu Feb 22 2001 - 21:18:47 EST

Hi David,

Warning: Be aware of the killer maroon Lumina!
I'm a student at the UofM and got the whole drivers of side my dak crunched by
this idiot lady on Monday. She had a stop sign and I didn't, but since my truck
is invisible, she decided to peg me. This killer lurks near the aquatics center
too, so watch out!

I'd be happy to meet up with you if your dakota needs a partner.
Also, if you get bored, when you get bored in MN, the Auto Show is going on
during your stay.

Jason Clifford
2000 CC, 4x4, 4.7, auto
Gibson, plus some unintended exterior mods