Re: : DML:Ga Dml'rs Sat Dragway

From: W. Jack Hilton III (HEMI@charter.net)
Date: Wed Feb 21 2001 - 19:30:12 EST

I am up for Reynolds, but I need to get my tranny fixed first. I dropped it
off at Landmark and after it had set there for a day they tell me 'Oh yeah,
one of our tranny guys is out for 5 weeks.....we haven't even looked at
it.', so if anyone knows a dealer in the Atlanta area that will actually
*listen* to you ?

At 06:48 PM 2/22/01 -0500, you wrote:
>I'll be up at Atlanta Dragway just before 9. That next weekend's booked for
>me, but I'd like to hit Silver Dollar on or around the 10th. Anyone up for
>it? I know you have some days off coming Alex - wanna make for a road trip?
>
>Crit
>
>------------------------------
>
>Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2001 12:52:03 +0000
>From: AlexReed <alexreed@home.com>
>Subject: DML:Ga Dml'rs Sat Dragway
>
>Hey Ga Dml'rs,
>
>Commerce will be open from 9am-5pm, I plan on going. Crit, what time did
>you want to meet? I also have the day off, and am open. I would like to
>get there early while the track is fresh and clean. The air should be
>cooler and denser making for better runs. Will that work for you? If
>that is too early, thats fine, cause I plan on being there and you know
>what my truck looks like. You should be able to find me somewhat easily.
>Later.
>
>AR
>
>------------------------------

>Sent through Cyberbuzz- A Server for the Students
>http://cyberbuzz.gatech.edu/

Jack Hilton III

Dakota R/T Club
Division 2 Representative