Re: need a spare

From: Chris DeCrease (chrisnlisa00@charter.net)
Date: Thu Feb 22 2001 - 20:04:22 EST

lol...ok folks...I have a 3" Performance accessories body lift and 33" BFG
All-Terrain TA KO's. There is actually very little rubbing and it only
happens at the very end of the turning radius, which correct me if I'm
wrong, you shouldn't hold the wheel all the way over anyway. I can mess up
the power steering. I have had it on for about 6 months and have had no
trouble getting into tight parking spaces or moving around. The only problem
I have other than a little rubbing(which can be avoided) is that the shifter
doesn't like to go to 2nd gear from it being dropped down in the floorboard.
I can still shift into second with no problem, just on cold days does it not
like to hit 2nd gear. I'll have some decent pics on my site soon. I haven't
been able to take any good ones due to weather. I will be at the VA meet if
you are going to be there.

Chris DeCrease
97 V6 Sport