RE: Which header coating?

From: Wisotzkey, Rich (Rich.Wisotzkey@gd-wts.com)
Date: Thu Feb 22 2001 - 20:31:03 EST

Hugh,
Makes no difference which one you pick. They are all the same. I mean
EXACTLY THE SAME!!! There are (were) four main companies that do the
ceramic coating. Jet-Hot, HPC, Air-born, and ???. (I can't remember the
4th one right now.) I posted an email a little over a year ago on this same
topic. Anyway, these four people that run the different companies use to
all work together. In short, they had a difference of opinion and went
separate ways to begin their own companies. The coating is identical.
There are probably more out there today, but of the major four, just pick
the one you prefer.
Rich - Ashburn, VA