Re: Questions

From: Matt Thar (henryrollins@springmail.com)
Date: Thu Feb 22 2001 - 21:18:44 EST

Alot of the diff. Is the steel that they use some of the aftermaket stuff uses a cheap carbon steel while the Mopar Stuff is 409 or 425 Stainless Steel that will hold up much better under the heat. I have had both Cheap and pricey Headers the Pricer ones seem to fit better and hold up longer and do not leak. Some of them are not Bolt up type stuff.

Thanks
Matt Tharp