Re: Subwoofers for my Dak

From: ABeerCan@aol.com
Date: Thu Feb 22 2001 - 21:56:03 EST

<<<"We like the cars...the cars that go BOOM...." ;)

- - Bernd>>>

By next Wednsday, mine will definately go boom. I already have one pair of
Kicker XPl 12's in her. I have a box built already and am waiting on the
other 4 to come in on Monday. After I get done, I will be using a Kicker
VLX-400 to put about 2400 watts of pure power into the 6 Kicker XPL 12's I
will have in the Dakado. If the motor doesn't make me deaf, the stereo will!

Will
96 Paxton huffed NOS intercooled 408 Dakado (say it with me Dak-a-do)
69 Dodge Charger