Lakewood Tbars CURE!

From: DAK4JLB@aol.com
Date: Thu Feb 22 2001 - 22:04:48 EST

For those of you who have the Lake Wood Universal Traction Bars, I have the
cure for the rubber snubber that doesn't fit right with the Dakotas. I was
browsing through Auto Zone the other day and they have Control Arm bumpers
(that just happen to be for a Chrysler) in the isle that has all of the HELP
brand stuff and they look like the bolt is the right size and the bumpers are
huge. Look exactly like the ones that come with the bars but at least double
the size. They are about $4-5 a piece and most AZ stores have 2 in stock at
all times.

Zeus