Re: Re: RE: Re: RE: RE: JET STAGE 2 CHIP

From: ABeerCan@aol.com
Date: Fri Feb 23 2001 - 01:20:12 EST

<< it just seems easier to install as far as i read in some of the archives
 that the factory has to install the odometer reading and the vin # of the
 truck.the less the factory knows about modifications the better.

 thanks arnold >>

Cool thing is, as far as I know (might be wrong) Mopar still has a 3yr/36k
warranty on their performance PCM's and since they are developed by Mopar,
they don't void any types of warranty.

Will
96 Paxton huffed NOS intercooled 408 Dakado (say it with me Dak-a-do)
69 Dodge Charger