Re: ANOTHER QUES ABOUT THE 4.9

From: WOT or waiting at a Red (dakatack@home.com)
Date: Fri Feb 23 2001 - 02:27:29 EST

Please remember there is a time lag between postings of the list. Lots of
folks read the list later and then fire off a response. I know I don't read
to the end of all the post before I fire off a few choice words now and
then.

So when you screw the pooch, you will hear about it on the DML. It's part of
what makes it fun. Just go with the flow and don't take it personally.
:-)

Patrick O'Day
2000 Dakota 4x4, 4.7L, CC
Ztube w/9 inch big mouth filter