Dak for Sale

From: Christopher L. Scott (clscott1221@netzero.net)
Date: Fri Feb 23 2001 - 10:59:04 EST

Greetings all,
   I am selling my 94 Dakota Sport. Here's the info:
-3.9 V6
-5-speed manual trannsmission
-roll pan
-custom 2-pane tinted rear sliding window
-fog lights
-AM/FM CD player
-sport wheels
-bedliner
-96k miles
-Red
-small dent in rear quarter area, otherwise body and paint excellent
-low-restriction muffler
-extra set of rims
-bucket seats
-Truck has been very reliable, Dunlop tires are less than one year old, the
truck has been well-maintained and not driven hard.
Asking price for a DML'er or a DML referral is $4295/best offer. I know
this is low, I'm compensating for the dent which is in an area easy to get
behind, not a hard fix, and did very little paint damage. I and the Dak
are located in Raleigh, North Carolina.
I can be reached at:
clscott1221@yahoo.com,
(919) 783-4793
or
(919) 395-9815

*************************************
BlueHorse Enterprises
Christopher and Sarah Scott, proprietors
6929-10 Springcreek Cove
Raleigh, NC 27613
(919) 783-4793
cell: (919) 395-9815