Gone to the track!

From: ABeerCan@aol.com
Date: Fri Feb 23 2001 - 12:00:56 EST

Ok guys, the time has finally come for me to get the Dakado to the track! We
are leaving to go camping at the track and spend the weekend there during the
test and tune runs. We will be back Sunday night. I think my friend is
taking his laptop with a wireless modem, I hope he is. If so then I will
post Saturday's numbers and let y'all know how it does. Wish me luck! Just
filled her up with 110 octane down at the local airport and am taking another
30 gallons with me to refill! Oh yeah, got four extra NOS bottle full and
ready to rock and roll! TTYL

Will
96 Paxton huffed NOS intercooled 408 Dakado
69 Dodge Charger