Does something like this exist...?(bernd)

From: geoff ovens (pp1578@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Feb 23 2001 - 16:43:52 EST

I would love to add a blower to my truck but can't
afford that right now.

What about an electric forced cold air induction type
thing.

I was thinking about a relativle compact tubular
impeller type fan that could be placed in-line after
the air filter, it would be electric, and i thought it
could be somehow hooked up to the TPS on the throttle
body, so it would not have to run at full blast all
the time.

Does something like this exist? it if feasable?

figured it could create .5 - 1.5 lbs of "boost", would
not come close to a blower but would pretty much
guarantee plenty of cold air, depending on the filter
placement. kind of like Ram Air but without any scoops
or weird hoods.

Just thought about this in class today

thanks for any opionons
Geoff