RE: Jon Smith of www.fast4x4.com

From: Jon Smith (jon@fast4x4.net)
Date: Fri Feb 23 2001 - 16:54:05 EST

usually on my way to school and work :) errrrrr, I mean... ummmmm......

Closest 1/4mi tracks are Rockingham, Fayetteville, Jacksonville. There are
a lot of 1/8mi tracks, Benson, ummmm, well there are a lot of em I just keep
my focus on the 1/4 :)

Are you heading up to the East Coast Meet on March 17th? Gonna be a lot of
folks there, might even try to schedule in a convoy from NC :)

______________________
Jon Smith--Raleigh, NC
   www.fast4x4.net
   jon@fast4x4.net
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

-
-Where near Raliegh do you race
-
-I also live in raleigh and was wondering
-
-Geoff
-