RE: FW: neon Where bad Neons go when they die...

From: The Man From Utopia (tmfu@home.com)
Date: Fri Feb 23 2001 - 19:17:19 EST

> Sounds like alot of work..any time table here? Or is it just
> when ever I have the money..Hehe
> Mark

The hard part is getting all the parts, and fabbing the SC bracket. Pretty
much everything else is bolt-on. That is the whole thrust of the Neon SRT
project car, using off the shelf parts. Depending if DC decides to produce
the SRT or not, I might just go and buy it instead. If they don't then the
project starts... I pity the person who pulls up next to me when it's done
either way. It'll definitely give Bernd a run for his money.. ;-)

"Who needs information, when you're living in constant fear" - Roger
Waters/Radio K.A.O.S

Greg
NE# 3779
2K1 Neon ES