Re: Earnhardt's belt broke! off topic I know!

From: Doug Fedeli (rdf@eznet.net)
Date: Sat Feb 24 2001 - 00:22:51 EST

On RPM Tonight the Dr. in Daytona said that the left lap belt was found broken. On impact
his body went forward and to the right and his jaw hit the steering wheel. That sent the
force of the impact through his jaw bone and broke fractured his skull. A full face
helmet would have helped his chances of surviving the accident. They also said little E
wears an open face helmet too.

Doug Fedeli