Re: Ed, we need pics!

From: Ed Halterman (OLZNUT@webtv.net)
Date: Sat Feb 24 2001 - 00:07:29 EST

Hey Tom, buddy, go to my site man, it's just been updated with pics of
the new truck.
    I went up in them thar hills behind my house today where there was a
nice dusting of snow (about 4") from this morning's storm and shot some
what I think will be some real pretty pics with the new shell in a small
turn out that nobody messed with, so there was a nice blanket of
untouched snow for me to take pics, and some partly covered trees and
bushes up on the hills for contrast. Will get them by Tuesday (ya think
y'all can make it 'till then??)

Ed "Olznut" Halterman Sunland, Ca
'01 Dakota Quad Cab 4x4 SLT+ 4.7L V-8, Auto, Bright Silver LOADED!!!!
'66 Olds F-85, 5.4L V-8, will have 350hp Soon to be Intense Blue!!

http://community.webtv.net/OLZNUT/WelcometoOlznuts