I'm Back

From: bob (bnich@bellatlantic.net)
Date: Sat Feb 24 2001 - 08:46:39 EST

Case any one wants to curse me out for any reason...I'm back. Been
working on the house....new windows, siding ect and have been to busy to
read the list. I'm not done yet but missed you guys......all except Greg
that is!

Bob

Lowered 1998 Metallic Red Extended Cab
Western Chassis 2/4" Drop, Gibson Cat Back, Lund Roll Pan, Lund Wiper
Cowl
S/S Sport Mirrors, Lo-Pro Hard Tonnue over a Custom Bed, Home Grown K+N,
F+B TB,
Stillen Bumper Cover, Sony CDX-7850, Three sets of Infinity Kappa's,
Three MTX 275x's, MTX Thunderform with 10" 7000's and a MTX 2130
Visit my Dak at http://www.geocities.com/motorcity/factory/7995
New Pictures "by Chuck" at http://www.intense99dak.com/bob.htm