FW: Testing the Truck

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Sat Feb 24 2001 - 13:00:24 EST

This is a status of an ongoing project between myself and my old shop owner
Wayne. The project truck is a '98 R/T Club Cab.

Modifications in progress/planned:

Crower 1.7:1 Roller Rockers (Springs, Keepers, Guide plates, and rockers)
Mopar Performance M1-MPI Intake
ATI ProCharger w/Intercooler
F&B 50mm Billet Throttle Body
Mopar Performance Headers
Mike Leach Custom PCM
Custom Fuel Rails (Not intense or Holley either)
All sensors will be "Bluprinted" to be at exact tolerances (This does give
you better MPG and HP as well)

Since both Wayne and myself used to do this for a living (and Wayne being
the Mopar "Guru"), he's doing most of the physical work and i'm running
through the parts, selecting the items to be bolted on. When i'm in CA next
month, the final touches will be put on the truck (tuning the sensors).

I'm also putting together a step-by-step webpage which should be up within
the next week.

- Bernd