RE: Re: Thermostat question

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Sat Feb 24 2001 - 19:23:39 EST

What?!?

Uhhhh....not. ;)

- Bernd

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-dakota-truck@buffnet.net
[mailto:owner-dakota-truck@buffnet.net]On Behalf Of George T. Geissinger
Sent: Saturday, February 24, 2001 5:40 PM
To: dakota-truck@buffnet.net
Subject: DML: Re: Thermostat question

If you change it to a 180 you will lose mileage and maybe not run as good.
The computer will keep running it in "partal choke" thinking it hasent
warmed up yet. That is hp with a performance chip but not stock.
Not even in the summer should you chnage it to a lower temp. the gauge going
up and down is showing that the thermostat is working.