Re: Let's Talk Batteries

From: redmopar99 (redmopar99@ntlworld.com)
Date: Sun Feb 25 2001 - 13:35:45 EST

I have an Optima in my 99 V6 and it fit perfectly. No changes to the
mounting at all, and there has been no problem with it. In fact my truck has
been back in the states at my parents house for 4 months now and Dad says it
starts right up everytime he goes out to check on it.. I have the 800U I
believe ... not too sure though. I got it free and didn't argue with that!!
It has the top and side posts so it sounds like the one you described. As
long as you leave the covers on the side posts you won't have a problem with
shorting anything with the hold down. I highly recommend the Optima though.
Aaron
99 RC V6 4X2