Re: RE: belly pan gasket

From: AlexReed (alexreed@home.com)
Date: Sun Feb 25 2001 - 04:11:20 EST

Ive got the same whistling sound at startup, but the dealer just changed all
the intake gaskets out, including the belling pan, that was just a few thousand
miles ago. I dont see how it could be happening again. The kenne bell induction
I have is sealed pretty well, I dont think its that, but you never know though.
Any thoughts?

AR