RE: Re: RE: Re: Re: Let's Talk Batteries

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Sun Feb 25 2001 - 14:11:59 EST

Don't just look at the CCA ratings to determine which battery you're going
to buy...look at the reserve time as well. If you're running a high powered
stereo or a winch, the CCA doesn't do anything for you...the reserve time
does. However, if you're offroad and need to use the starter to pull
yourself out of a hole, the higher CCA rating comes into play.

- Bernd