RE: Back from the track!

From: Jon Smith (jon@fast4x4.net)
Date: Sun Feb 25 2001 - 20:00:26 EST

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

you SUCK!!!!! that was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo not nice
man!@!#@*#$)(*#
hehehehe, glad the weather broke, that'd suck if you got rained out the
whole weekend..

______________________
Jon Smith--Raleigh, NC
   www.fast4x4.net
   jon@fast4x4.net
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

-Just wanted to let everyone know that I am back from the weekend
-campout at
-the track! We had some pretty rough weather Saturday afternoon and night,
-but it cleared up for Sunday. They dried the track and we were
-back at it!
-I think everyone will be proud of the Dakado! She did DAMN good! I even
-managed to make some money while I was there! hehehehe Well, I
-would love
-to tell you all about it right now, but I have to unload the
-truck, the wifey
-is complaining. And I have to keep the suspense up!
-
-Will
-96 Paxton huffed NOS intercooled 408 Dakado (let's put it this way, thank
-goodness I had the roll cage, or else they wouldn't have let me
-run anymore!)
-69 Dodge Charger
-