Golf VR6 Denied!

From: Mike (spammike@home.com)
Date: Sun Feb 25 2001 - 23:05:16 EST

I was driving home in my new Dakota and pulling up beside me was a new VW
Golf VR6. His lane had some parked cars up ahead so he floors it to get in
front of me. I just gave it some gas and stayed right beside him. He keeps
trying but eventually figured out that he wasn't getting past and threw out
the anchor. He was riding my bumper so close I couldn't even see his
headlights! The other lane cleared and he blew past me, this time I just
let him go. He gave me the finger as he went past, it was great.

Mike
'01, 4.7L, 4X4 Club cab.